KEEP YOUR YOUNG ATHLETE
HYDRATED & FUELED
WITH HEALTHY SNACKS
NON-BAKE PROTEIN COOKIES
• 1 cup Old fashioned, uncooked rolled oats
• 1/2 cup Your favorite nut butter (soy butter, almond butter, peanut butter)
• 6 T. Vegan Protein Powder (or any that you might be using)
• 2 T. Skinny B Cereal (available online or at Safeway)
• 1/4 cup Water
• 1/4 cup of Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips or Juice Sweetened Cranberries or Raisins (all available at Safeway)
• Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
• If your mixture is too thick or dry, add a little more water.
• When all the ingredients are mixed, roll balls about the size of the palm of your hand, flatten and put them on a plate.
• Put the plate of cookies in the refrigerator for 2 hours uncovered. Yes, it’s that easy.
These no-bake cookies are jam-packed with super food nutritional density (including fiber, protein and key vitamins) to keep you going for hours! And the best part about them is not only are they delicious and nutritious, but they’re also a cinch to make!
HOMEMADE ELECTROLYTE DRINK
• 1 quart of water or coconut water
• Juice of 2-3 lemons or limes
• 1/3 c. honey or maple syrup
• 1/4-1/2 tsp. Himalayan sea salt or Celtic Sea Salt
Blend all together until the honey or maple syrup dissolves.
(Most electrolyte drinks are full of chemicals, refined sugar, food dyes, artificial flavourings and vegetable oils)
TMHA Hockey Development Coordinator
Phone: 204-778-8860 / 204-679-5076
My main goal is to create a safe, judgment-free zone. This program is designed to make kids feel strong physically and psychologically, increase their self-awareness and their confidence with mind body connection.
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach & Certified Fitness Leader
NEW TO THE TMHA
RED WARRIOR DRYLAND SESSIONS
(40 spots available)
WHAT IS KID WARRIOR?
K.I.D. Warrior stands for: Kids Inspired Disciplines
It is a combination of martial art and military boot-camp-style exercises, along with games and active recoveries, designed to EMPOWER children and help them DISCIPLINE their minds and tap into external as well as internal strengths, all the while having fun.
Contact the Hockey Development Coordinator
for Registration & further information.